Pages

Monday 16 April 2012

[Manga] Yoshinaga Yuu`s Manga

Okaaay, I`d like to review some mangas that I have and mostly are shoujo mangas. Btw, all mangas that I reviewed are already published legally in my country .

So, first is Yoshinaga Yuu`s manga. Good art, nice story, bishie male lead, in short : typical shoujo manga but I like it :)


1. One sided Love (Kataomoi no Mukougawa). Practically, I liked all the stories in here especially the first one ♥
2. First Love Stories (Hatsukoi Hakusho). In the first story, I liked the male supporter role *his name`s Ogawa* better than the male lead. lol~
3. Sinful Love (Tsumi Koi). Maybe my fave`s the extra story of the first story :p
4. Distance to a Kiss (Kiss made no Kyori). It would be good if the twin brother ended up with the female lead`s bestfriend~ hahahah
5. My Boyfriend in 16 (Koibito wa 16-sai). The last story`s ending is funny ! xD

...and now, I`m waiting  sensei`s latest manga (Kimi to Koi wo Shitta) to be published legally in here .

*Untuk yang di Indonesia, komik" Yoshinaga Yuu sensei ini diterbitin secara legal oleh m&c!. Kalo mau tau update news mereka bisa langsung follow twitternya :)

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could buy these mangas in my country. ): I love the author!! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which labels published them?

    ReplyDelete